You can rest assured that our nursing staff is available at any time day or night to provide skilled nursing care to residents. Our nurses manage both chronic and acute conditions, combining the best in nursing practice with compassion and skill.
Our nursing staff includes:
- Registered Nurses (RNs) who monitor health status and manage and administer medication
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who work under the direction of the RN to carry out basic care
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who work closely with residents, often helping with activities of daily living.
Our team will provide:
- Skilled Nursing Services: Supervisory nursing care inclusive of around the clock presence. Includes wound care, pain management, tube feeding, and care after surgery.
- Long Term Care: Continuous nursing care for the management of chronic health conditions such as Parkinson’s, diabetes, COPD, and chronic heart conditions.
- Nutritional Services: Registered dieticians design a full meal plan to cater to each resident’s individual needs.
- Hospice Care: On-site compassionate care for pain management and comfort care near the end of life. The emphasis is on caring, not curing. It involves symptom management coupled with emotional and spiritual support. Care is tailored to each individual resident’s needs and wishes, while support is provided to family members and loved ones in the process.
- Care Plan Conferences: Our staff works with the resident and family to develop a plan of care that meets their specific needs and goals.